Please upload the photo ID page of your passport or front and back of your national ID card.
We also need an Address verification document which is not older than 3 month from the sign up date. These have to be official bills, as for electricity, gas, water or telephone.
After you made a Deposit or Withdraw order, 2Pay4You will send you per email a new Invoice with a new TRN which we need for adding funds to your account or for chasing your transactions if there is any issue.
Please click on "Banking" and choose the option “Withdraw", after that you need to choose your withdraw type and fill the withdraw form. When your payment is processed you will get an notification mail from our side.
There could be several reasons why 2Pay4You doesn't accept some ID documents.
1. Non Government ID Card or Passport
2. Unclear and not readable
3. ID documents expired
4. Your Address verification document doesn't show the same name and address by which you registered on 2Pay4You
If you forgot your password, you can reset it easy by following these steps below:
1. When you are on the Sign-In page you will see written on the right side “Recover my Password“. Please fill in your email address of your 2Pay4You account and you will get a new Password via email.
2. For changing your password you need to login to your account with the new Password, then you need to click on “Profile“ and scroll down until you see the Update Password field.
3. Fill in the Password that you want.
Your ID update (First-Lastname) and also Phone number needs to be changed by our SupportTeam. Just contact them and you will receive directly a response. The Address update can be changed by yourself.
After you are logged into your account, choose the option “Deposit“. You will find it on the left side of the page. Then you need to choose your deposit method and fill all blanks. After that you have to request the verification code, which will be sent to you immediately via email. When you received the verification code you need to confirm it on the deposit confirmation page. We will send the next email with your deposit invoice, which contains our Banking details for your deposit to 2Pay4You. In the invoice will be a TRN (Transaction No.) Please don't forget to put the TRN from your 2Pay4You Invoice in your Payment details when you send the funds.
1.) After your account is verified you will get 9 Currency Bank Accounts, every Bank Account is for one currency
2.) You can create up to 50 wallets for 9 currencies.
We have these currencies available for the exchange : EUR, USD, THB, CHF, GBP, RUB, CZK, PLN, HUF